Thank you for considering a donation to The First Tee of Canton. Not only do we accept golf equipment (see below) but we also have a need for tools and course maintenance equipment to maintain our facility.
How to Donate
- Drop off items to our location at 2525 25th Street NE in Canton. Located between Harrisburg and Harmont Roads off Route 62.
- Donations are accepted during office hours – Monday – Friday, 9:00 – 5:00 PM.
- Download the tax donation letter for your records.
- Contact our office if you have any questions.
- Golf clubs and bags – youth and women’s sizes preferred; good or better condition
- Golf gloves – new condition
- Golf training aids
- Accessories or items to use for prizes (new condition preferred)
- Maintenance and course equipment
- Tools (i.e. screw driver sets, power drill, drill bits, hammers etc.)
- Leaf blower
- Chain saw
- Vacuum for offices
- Fire proof cabinet
- Tool box or cabinets
- Safety materials (i.e. safety googles, gloves, ear protection, first aid kit)
- Fertilizer and grass seed
- Vehicle ramps
- Top soil/dirt/mulch
- Work lights
- Mechanics chair
- Gang mower and Tractor
Items NOT accepted:
- Push carts
- Broken clubs
- Used golf shoes or gloves
- Bags with tears, stains, or mildew/mold on them
*Because of your generous gifts, we are well stocked with golf balls and are currently unable to accept additional donations of used golf balls at this time.
Thank you for your generosity!