What makes First Tee – Canton a great choice?
We make learning golf fun, all while introducing important skills and values to set youth up for success in all areas of life. Our trained coaches use golf as a way to talk to kids and teens about managing emotions, how to set goals, how to resolve conflicts and more.
Currently we are not registering for any classes. Registration for 2021 spring, summer and fall will start March 1, 2021.
Stay tuned for our 2021 program schedule.
If you are creating a NEW ACCOUNT (please do not set up a new account if your child/ren has participated in the past), make sure your password has the following:
- At least 8 characters long
- Contains at least one number
- Contains at least one special character
- If you do not follow these steps, you will receive an error when trying to log in.
Please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org if you need additional assistance.
- Little Hackers: Ages 5 – 6 years old
- Player: Ages 7 – 18 years old
- Par: Must have passed Player level – Min age -9
- Birdie/ Eagle: Must have passed Par Level – Min age 11
- High School Prep: Ages 12 – 15 years old